Regular exercise is something that is very important for our lives. It is a part of our healthy lifestyle. By exercising regularly, you can avoid many troubles or diseases. To be independent, consider it like eating and do it every day. Talk to your doctor about what kind of exercise you should do, toddy:
- If You are not active.
- You have health problems.
- You are pregnant.
- If you are over 55 years of age, then talk to your doctor and start exercising.
You should aim to exercise for 4 to 6 days every week. Each time you exercise for 30 to 60 minutes. To avoid injury, the number of days and the time taken to exercise will have to be increased gradually.
Exercising regularly is helpful in:
- You can improve your heart and lung function to a great extent through exercise.
- This will help you a lot in maintaining a healthy weight.
- In maintaining balance, strengthening muscles and joint flexibility
- Relieve pressure and stress and help you to improve your mood.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, bone disorders, and diabetes to begin
- Choose an exercise that you like.
Try to change the type of exercises to increase health benefits and avoid boredom and injury.
types of exercise
- Aerobic exercise: – Aerobic exercise accelerates muscles and improves the health of your heart and lungs. Examples include walking, jogging, going to aerobic classes, cycling, swimming, playing tennis and dancing. For starters, walking is a good choice. For this, all you need is a good pair of athletic wins. Walking costs the same amount of calories as jogging and that too without much effect on your joints. Walking is good for your heart and lungs and prevents you from getting the bone disorder.
- Strength training exercises: – By this exercise you make your muscles strong and strengthen your bones. Weighing, exercise bands, using other weightlifting devices, and doing push-ups and punishing meetings are examples of strength training. If you have high blood pressure or other health problems, you should talk to your doctor before starting strength training
- Flexible stretching exercises, also known as stretching. It increases balance by increasing muscle length and improves joint health. Stretching before and after exercise and as an exercise itself is important. Examples of this would include yoga and Tai Chi, so it would be good for you.
Read This:- FACIAL STRENGTHENING EXERCISES TIPS
Start and end a session of exercising after 5 minutes of light exercising or stretching.
- Before exercising, you start and end a session after 5 minutes of light exercising or stretching.
Exercising at a comfortable pace.
Understand your body. With the following symptoms you can understand that you are exercising too much:
- There are pain in your joints, toes, ankles, or feet.
- You are having trouble breathing.
- You are feeling weakness, fainting, or dizzy during or after exercising.
Stop exercising and call your doctor and talk to them if:
- There is pain or pressure on your chest, left side of neck, shoulders or arms.
- Sudden dizziness.
- Cold sweat
- Body started turning pale
- Feeling faint
If you are going to exercises or have any questions or concerns in your mind, talk to your doctor or nurse.